Monday, January 14, 2008

Hooray for Zoidberg!

Over a thousand visitors in six weeks!

Congratulations (and thanks) to the person from Shallotte, North Carolina, who at 12:19 today read this post after I left a comment at Orcinus--you're my thousandth visitor!

I'd like to take a moment to review some of the stranger phrases that people have Googled and come out at my blog:
genesis verse 29 segregation
ku klux klan in visalia, ca
john van evrie     [I'm probably gonna do a DRB post entirely on John Van Evrie at some point]
how were slaves mistreated in united states
charles carroll
biblical intermarrying of israelites with foreigners
miscegenation god
atavism black child
judaism and race mixing

I hope these people were just doing research, and I hope they found my posts useful.

But the one that freaked me out the most was probably the guy who googled '"a practical guide to racism" skemono'. Wh-why are you googling my nick? What do you care what I have to say about that book?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. That's a lot of people.

Skemono said...

Now if only some of them would stay and become regular readers....