Monday, September 4, 2006

Cuckoldry as a valuable tool in the fight against terrorism!

Gary Thomas Rowe Jr. ... [was] a controversial F.B.I. informer who infiltrated the Ku Klux Klan during the civil rights struggles of the 1960's....

In 1975, wearing a bizarre cotton hood that resembled a Klan headpiece without the point, he told a Senate committee that the F.B.I. had known of and condoned his participation in violence against black people and had ordered him to sow dissent within the Klan by having sexual relations members' wives [sic].

...

He also testified that the F.B.I. had told him to cause dissension in the Klan. "I was told to sleep with as many wives as I could, to break up marriages," he said.


--"Gary T. Rowe Jr., 64, Who Informed on Klan in Civil Rights Killings, Is Dead", New York Times, October 4, 1998.

Ah, the brilliant tactics of the FBI. We should use that in our fight against al Qaeda!

No comments: