Sunday, June 27, 2004

Jesus & Hitler -- Crime-Fighting Duo

I've been reading Myths and Facts: A Guide to the Arab-Israeli Conflict, and Friday Mom, Henry and I watched the documentary Relentless: The Struggle For Peace in the Middle East. I've been educating my mother on some of the history of the conflict, and discussing it and the various sources I read with her and Henry.

Saw Saved! last weekend. We were the first people in the theater, and were busy watching the commercials they were airing before the movie. When one for a church came up, Mom and I burst out laughing.

In other news, a few local theaters are showing Fahrenheit 9/11, so I'll be going to a matinee of that later--*checks clock*--today.

And in other other news, Debora's birthday is next Sunday. Rejoice and pay homage, puny mortals!

And in other other other news, damn you, Hitler! I desire to read of your new adventures! *shaky fist of ire*

No comments: