Tuesday, May 22, 2007

In which I agree with Bill O'Reilly

Mr. O'Reilly opined:
These are the talk show nuts who are telling you that they're gonna nuke Tehran or, you know -- I don't know why anybody would listen to these people, but the far right, some on the far right, actually believe that this might happen.

I'm not so much worried about people who predict that the U.S. will attack Iran as much as those advocating that should do so... although generally I don't think they make much distinction between the two. So I agree--why would anybody listen to far-right talk show nuts who say things like this:
The head of the U.N.'s nuclear watchdog program, Mohamed ElBaradei, has told the United Nations that Iran will begin uranium enrichment work, contradicting previous statements from the mullahs who run Iran. So look, it's just a matter of time, ladies and gentlemen, before we have to bomb that country.

No comments: