Tuesday, October 31, 2006

"Is that what you think?"

The belief:
Also, to finish out the parts making reference to the military, though homosexuals are not allowed in the military, some are there, and no one has harmed them. One may claim this as untrue, but surely a complaint would have been filed. Hazing is not tolerated in any way, shape, or form toward any race, nationality, or persons of an alternate lifestyle in the United States Armed Forces.


The reality:
While the 1993 "don't ask, don't tell" policy prohibited military personnel to question fellow soldiers about their sexual orientation, Lehmkuhl said it offered little protection for a gay captain hoping to maintain his privacy and his dignity.

"There was definitely an institutionalized acceptance of people being homophobic and telling gay jokes and making homophobic remarks — really, really mean homophobic remarks to the point of, 'Kill gay people,' " he said.

Speculation grew about Lehmkuhl's sexual orientation until one night, when he said he was sent a message. He said he was sexually assaulted by the people he served beside everyday.

"A bag was put over my head," he said. "I was stripped of my clothes. I was forced to do things sexually with two other male cadets."

Lehmkuhl said that night he hit rock bottom and considered ending his life.


And the freepers

I tend to doubt anything that comes out of the mouth of a gay person in the military. I just don't trust them.


Lehmkuhl said it offered little protection for a gay captain hoping to maintain his privacy and his dignity.

Perversion isn't dignified, "captain"


"A bag was put over my head," he said. "I was stripped of my clothes. I was forced to do things sexually with two other male cadets."

Don't they do worse things with each other without the bags over their heads?

If it's his *private* life, why didn't it stay that way? Makes me think it wasn't so private, and that's a big part of the problem; they don't keep it that way. If what they do in private is nobody else's business, don't tell me about it then.


"Don't they do worse things with each other without the bags over their heads?"

He's probably lying/exaggerating for effect.


I think it's much more likely that a guy gay will try to get something going with a straight guy than vice versa. As for putting a bag over his head and all that . . . I don't believe a word of it. Wishful thinking, probably. Gay men seem to have a panting obsession with being raped and abused by other men. Seems to go with the territory.


"Not sure about the credibility here. Surely, if true, he should be naming-names."

He won't name names because it's not true and he knows it. He's a lying piece of crap queer pole smoking faggot.

Ugh. I read a whole page of freeper comments... must purge...!

No comments: