Friday, October 27, 2006

Speaking of things so racist you can't believe someone said them....

A while back I ordered some items from Christian Research, a hate group based on Arkansas to further my research. I had to debate whether or not to provide money to these people, but got the materials in the end.

Because of this, they appear to have subscribed me to their newsletter, Facts for Action. I received a copy in the mail today and read through it about an hour ago. At one point they use the words "War on Celto-Saxon Nationalism", which I thought was the title of some book because the phrase was italicized and they're constantly plugging books they'd like you to buy--the newsletter came with a little order slip you could use to buy books such as "Counterfeit Christianity". However, given the context, it didn't make sense for it to be the name of any book, or article. I had to re-read the sentence a few times before I found out what they meant by it.

That appears to be their euphemism for World War II:
Marriage has been and is under progressive attacks, particularly since the War on Celto-Saxon Nationalism (1939-1945) by powers of One World Government.

Because, as we all know, Hitler was a fan of marriage and allowing every country to remain autonomous and independent.

No comments: