Friday, September 16, 2005

It's not racist to hate people if they're actually inferior!

Fleming senior wears racist T-shirt to school:

The undershirt the white student wore had a confederate flag on the front with the words "Keep it flying." On the back, a cartoon depicted a group of hooded Klansmen standing outside a church, waving to two others who had just pulled away in a car reading "Just married."

Two black men in nooses were being dragged behind.

...

"I'm not racist or anything," he said. "It's just, some people I hate, some people I don't get along with. And black people just happen to be the ones because they think they're better than everyone else."

...

"I'm a redneck," he said. "But no, I'm not racist."


And in that same vein, we have an ex-columnist for the Daily Tar Heel (the UNC college newspaper) taking umbrage at being called on her racism:

I’m slightly put off by the profanity and hatred that has been thrown my way, and I’m extremely resentful for being called racist.


Why would anybody call her racist, you may ask? After all, the people she offended were "people I truly respect and who have taught me valuable lessons".

But what offended them? Why, this:

I want all Arabs to be stripped naked and cavity-searched if they get within 100 yards of an airport.

I don’t care if they’re being inconvenienced. I don’t care if it seems as though their rights are being violated.

I care about my life. I care about the lives of my family and friends.

And I care about the lives of the Arabs and Arab Americans I’m privileged to know and study with.

They’re some of the brightest, kindest people I’ve ever met.

Tragically, they’re also members of an ethnicity that is responsible for almost every act of terror committed against the West in the recent past.


See? How could anyone call her racist--she thinks the Arabs she knows are some of the brightest, kindest people she's ever met. Why, I bet some of her best friends are Arabs! She's got nothing personal against them, really, it's only because they had the gall to be the same ethnicity as people who've committed crimes that they have to be humiliated and violated. That'll be sure to make other Arabs stop their completely incomprehensible hatred of us. After all, we love them and want to make sure they get laid:

When asked if she had a boyfriend, Ann Coulter once said that any time she had a need for physical intimacy, she would simply walk through an airport’s security checkpoint.

I want Arabs to get sexed up like nothing else.

No comments: