Thursday, January 20, 2005

I think this goes up there with Thompson saying "For the life of me I cannot understand why the terrorists have not attacked our food supply because it is so easy to do." I quote:

The number two Pentagon (news - web sites) official said reducing American casualties in Iraq (news - web sites) was more important than bringing US troops back home -- and pointed to the rising Iraqi death toll as evidence this strategy was working.

"I'm more concerned about bringing down our casualties than bringing down our numbers," Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz said in an interview with PBS television's "The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer" program. "And it is worth saying that since June 1, there have been more Iraqi police and military killed in action than Americans."


"Naw, we don't need to pull out, as long as we get more of them than they do of us!"

Do these people think before they speak?

No comments: