Wednesday, September 13, 2006

So as I was walking home today (I guess technically yesterday, but who's counting?), I passed by the wall where people stick random fliers to gain people's attention. Given that the walls are inundated with such fliers, this generally has the opposite effect, and I tend to tune them out.

However, I noticed one of them today, with a large header that read:

WORLD WILL END on 9-12-2006



Now, given that it was 4:20 p.m. on 9/12/2006 when I saw this, I thought to myself "It better hurry the hell up, then!"
But beneath that it says

Mark your calendar!


So I imagine this was placed there a few days ago and I just didn't notice it. Or maybe someone else found out about this guy and thought people needed a laugh.

Beneath that is a picture of some bearded man at a desk, and some more text.

This is Overseer Yisrayl Hawkins coming to you from the House of Yaweh in Abilene, Texas.
According to Mr. Hawkins and his interpretation of Biblical prophesy, nuclear war will erupt on September 12, 2006, and one third of the humans on the planet will perish.

And here you are, squandering your remaining days in research.


Amusing, no? But wait, there's still more!

For a complete description of humanity's fate, do investigate:
http://yisraylhawkins.com/NuclearWar.aspx?Article=10010.htm





THIS IS REAL
It says so in the Bible


I admit, I tore the thing off the wall so I could check that website. If I had a scanner, I'd put up a picture--I may even be able to hunt one down on campus. Or maybe get a classmate with a digital camera to help me out....

Anywho. Lookie here:

We have about seven months left to get ready. We need to accomplish a lot before this time period. We need to overcome spiritually because there are still some little hang-ups that we have. They're very harmful.


So this was written around February, then.

It's a rather long article, full of insane biblical exegesis that I'm not even going to bother reading, so let's just find out how he gets September 12, 2006:

Now, keep all this in mind. Get a calendar, like I did, a fourteen year calendar. Write down what I say. September 13th was when the seven year peace agreement started; that's when it was confirmed with Rabin. This started the last seven years that were split in half with seven years put in between. This confused all the preachers of all the land up until now.

It began October 13th, 1993. If you count fourteen years, you come up with October 13th, 2007. Now, let's go back to Revelation 9. Remember, they're bound for the great River Euphrates.

Now, the end is October 13th, 2007. That's the end that Daniyl showed in Daniyl 12 where he said it would be for a time, times and the divided time, which means altogether fourteen years. Go to the end, that Daniyl said was going to be the end of man's governments in Daniyl 7. Let me read it to you.

Daniyl 7:11. I beheld, then, because of the voice of the great words which the horn spoke; I beheld until the beast was slain Remember this was under the authority of the beastly system. and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame That is, the nuclear war or the nuclear burning that Malakyah also talked about, as does Revelation. That is the end of man's governments of the people and by the people. The governments will be destroyed by nuclear activity, the works of their hands that they invented.

Now, go from the end, October 13th, 2007 and come back one year to October 13th, 2006; come back one month because you have a year and a month and you have September 13th, 2006. Write this down. Then you come back one day and you're at September 12th, 2006.

I think the date was planned because of September 11th, 9-11, when they bombed the World Trade Centers with two airplanes. I think they planned it at that time and have worked all this time to bring it about. I think their exact date was planned. Think about it. 9-11, the day after. It's going to be a big joke on the Arab world, but I'm going to tell them about it before it takes place.


And how sure he is that this is going to take place?

In the next few sermons you'll see that we're not wrong on this date. It's totally clear in Scriptures what's going to take place. I'm one hundred percent convinced of this. One hundred percent.


It is now 12:31 a.m., September 13, 2006 where I am. Since God apparently didn't bother involving time zones, I think we've still got a couple of hours. His phone number has a 325 area code, so he apparently lives in Abilene, Texas. So he's an hour behind me, which means he's got a half-hour to be proven right.

This is amazing, really. He apparently had a countdown clock on his homepage--going to the main page, I see " 0 days remaining before the start of nuclear war". There's a video of him ranting on YouTube.

He seems really sure about this.
Let's see how it works out for him.

No comments: