Thursday, July 21, 2005

Witchy woman

At 39, Fiona Horne is turning as many heads as ever. In the US she has been dubbed "the hot witch".

"I'm glad to see all the magic is paying off and I still look young," she says.

The platinum blonde Horne has turned the stereotype of witches as warty hags on its head. Now she will reveal her love spells and beauty secrets in a new show, One Enchanted Evening with Fiona Horne.

"It's a cross between Anthony Robbins's motivational tour and Jamie Oliver's cooking show, except I'll be cooking up spells," she says.

"I'll show you how you can create spells to bring positive change in your life. I'll demonstrate general spells anyone could whip up with what they have in the house or get from the supermarket."


Does anyone else find this... I dunno... kinda offensive?

No comments: